Provide a framework for driving sustainable operational excellence for your field workers
Connect. Collect. Analyze. Act.
Welcome to your digital transformation experience.
- Optimize workforce enablement and knowledge retention
- Establish enterprise visualization and decision support
- Maximize asset utilization through comprehensive asset performance management and predictive analytics
Upstream Production & Processing
Given the existing market dynamics, the upstream oil and gas industry consistently looks to enable safe operations for personnel and the environment while helping to generate the greatest profitability, production and productivity from existing assets in the shortest time frame. Upstream producers want to maximize production of oil and gas from onshore and offshore wells safely and economically. Down stream processors are looking to operate safely and efficiently, extracting the most value from the hydrocarbon stream while minimizing costs.
Lifting or production costs per barrel, per million BTU need to be optimized via technology to sustain a lower operating cost per barrel environment.
Oil and gas producers need to operate in a safe, sustainable manner and at the same time look for operational efficiency.
Allow operators to access field information more consistently, aggregated and contextualized to drive decision making and help maximize production.
The Digital Transformation Begins with You
With the trend in reduced capital expenditures reflecting a shift towards operational efficiency and making existing assets more productive, it is imperative to drive efficiencies through operations, assets, and people, by means of digital technology. Not convinced? The potential economic impact enabled by digital technologies will total more than $370B/year by 2025.
- Leverage analytics to continuously improve conformance to plan and conformance to schedule
- Drive an asset performance management strategy that minimizes unscheduled downtime
- Leverage digitization to break down pervasive operational silos
- Increase speed of execution through workforce mobility
- Enable intelligent management of field operations
- Decrease time to knowledge
- Digitize years of operations knowledge to enable the next generation of worker
- Increase safety in the field
- Increase worker efficiency
Operator Training Impact
Operator Training Impact
See how efficient training and optimization impact upstream operationsDownload Infographic
Understand how asset modeling supports an integrated upstream asset management strategyRead Industry Solution
Understand the importance of production allocation in Oil & GasDownload Whitepaper
Learn how to standardize mobile work force managementRead Industry Solution
Stay connected with Schneider Electric Software