Smart Manufacturing in Life Sciences
Reduce Time to Value, Improve Efficiency, Increase Asset Utilization and Ensure Product Integrity through Digital Transformation.
Enable smart manufacturing while ensuring product integrity including regulatory compliance.
- Smart Equipment - connected with enterprise in real-time, pushing critical process data
- Smart Processes - agile quality and production through digital transformation to support release by exception
- Smart Operators - real-time visibility into operations
- Smart Suppliers - consistent batch reports across manufacturing network
- Smart Distribution - serialized global track and traceability
Improve Line Performance Management
- Improve equipment uptime, line throughput and product quality to maximize return on existing investments
- Model-driven framework allows for quicker deployment and ease of expansion
Digital Quality and Traceability
- Ensure end-to-end product integrity and compliance including regulatory standards and product genealogy
- Solutions built on compliance-driven models to enable global track and trace
Reduce Time To Market with Automation Integration
- Reduce time to market, risk and costs through standardization across the manufacturing network
- Unique template library approach that helps to embed standards and best practices
Watch Our Webinar Series
Discover how our customers are achieving significant cost savings and improving operational performance. View one of our on-demand webinars or register for an upcoming webinar.
Schneider Electric Software Enables Digital Transformation Across the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Value Chain
Learn about the solutions that enable our customers to optimize production operations, ensure quality and traceability, improve asset reliability and performance, enabling pharmaceutical manufacturers to increase profitability.
Schneider Electric Software Success StoriesCustomers worldwide benefit from Schneider Electric Software solutions, products and services. Select any of the Success Stories below to read more about how we are solving complex challenges for our customers and increasing operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Baxter S.A. upgrades its patient care product manufacturing systems to streamline operations as well as meet U.S. and EMEA regulations.Read the Full Story
Fujirebio Diagnostics, Inc
Fujirebio Diagnostics, Inc
Fujirebio Diagnostics implements an equipment monitoring system to ensure compliance for extensive reporting and documentation requirements from regulatory authorities.Read the Full Story
FlexFactory, from Massachusetts-based Xcellerex, creates biotherapeutics and vaccines manufacturing solutions more efficiently.Read the Full Story
Serialization Explained in a video
Latest News and Upcoming Events
Stay in the know: Keep up-to-date on the latest happenings around the industry.
Schneider Electric Invites You to Innovation Summit
Join us on Oct 2 - 5 at San Antonio, Texas and learn how the next generation of Industrial Software innovation is leading digital transformation.
Subscription Access – Giving You Choice In Your Software Journey
Subscription Access offers simplicity, flexibility and comprehensive value so that you can easily acquire the Schneider Electric software you need to drive your business.