This year’s Schneider Electric 2017 Innovation Summit: Software Conference in San Antonio, TX brings together a convergence of new software technologies from Schneider Electric that truly delivers on the vision of a connected and intelligent plant.
Bringing together what used to be 4 separate Industrial Conferences, this event will allow Engineers, IT Managers, Operations Leaders and progressive managers of all types to explore the intersection of Process Modeling, The Connected Factory, Enterprise Asset Performance and Mobile Workforce enablement - in an environment built around networking, information sharing and live training events.
Attendees will have multiple opportunities to learn about such things as:
- The game changing capabilities of the new System Platform 2017 with InTouch OMI – A brand new Operations Interface Technology that will revolutionize plant floor systems.
- IIoT centric technologies for distributed data connectivity and cloud-based data collection and reporting.
- Predictive Analytics capabilities to transform process data and events into actionable Asset Performance information
- Pre-engineered Industry Specific Solutions leveraging core Schneider Technology to deliver fast time-to-value applications
- The world’s first universal programming tool for your entire automation platform from SCADA to PLC
- Industry-specific breakout sessions with Schneider Electric Software experts in Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage/CPG, Life Sciences, Power & Utilities, Infrastructure, Mining, Metals & Minerals and Water & Wastewater.
- Security Considerations for industrial software systems
The concepts of Manufacturing 4.0 and IIoT are changing the way we think about the management and optimization of real-time manufacturing environments. Those attending the Schneider Electric 2017 Innovation Summit: Software Conference will see first-hand the tools required to turn
Post By: Darren Kline
With a background in electrical engineering and system integration, Darren has been working in the industrial software industry for 26 years. As a young engineer, Darren began working with Wonderware in the early 1990s with many different companies in the Pennsylvania area. Today, Darren is part of the management team at Wonderware North where he manages their marketing initiatives and participates in the sales management of strategic accounts across their territory.